Friday, October 27, 2006

Broke Ass

you know, i never tried this blog this button before. I remember them saying something about about posting stuff qickly but this is neat. I hope i'm the only one allowed the priviledge. Oh well, here's to the good times.

My Micheal Buble CDs arrived yesterday. I've not left them alone since. My best track so far is That's how it goes on the Totally Buble Album. This is all Teva's fault o. It was supposed to be a nice saturday. All we were supposed to do was hang out but what did she do, she got me hooked on the dude.

O yeah, to the topic of the day. Men, I'm broke. Not just broke O, i mean very broke. You know the type of broke where you're even afraid to visit your bank cos you don't want to be embarrased when they write out your account balance, yeah, that kinda broke. When i entered this laptop palava, i no no say na so e go hard reach but as month end dey draw near, e be like say all my other options just dey run out one by one.

Living the way i've lived for the past one year, this is a new feeling. Thank God that i'm not living on my own, Ko ba serious. At least i still get free food and accomodation.
I guess this is the calm before the storm, so watch out peoples, i'm going to explode soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger 4wardnfiaca said...

dee, gud to hear u got them cds and r already listening to them. sorry it took me a while to check my emails. will talk to u later (wuteva dat means dis days)

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmmmmmmmmmm...D-Dayo!!! Youngman we must talk o! hmmm, how can you be broke? What happened to the money under your pillow??? LOL
Dont worry, pay day is close by...plus God dey now...everly!!

7:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shouldnt you have passed the being broke stage??? Young man! Update!
UPDATE!!!

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home