Saturday, September 23, 2006

Oga!


Dear Oga, This is all i really want to say to you, all those smiles and stuff, here's what they mean (guess your not knowing how to use the net has its great sides)
To the Greatest whiner this lifetime has ever seen.
Gosh you can whine! You're selfish, conceited and self centered. As long as you get all you want, everybody else can drown. You can't even be trusted to cover one's tracks if it'll put you on the line with management. With a quick nod of the head, you would quickly disown the person and leave them to their own fate.
The speed at which you deny stuff is alarming. Geeweez. And your underG runs, amazing. I used to think you were a pastor but not anymore. Kai, Oga, e ti le ju (You too much).
Please endeavour to always let me do my work in peace, ehn? You'll give me work to do, but you'll whine so much that I'll feel like killing you. Every one who calls must know that there's fire on the mountain. Na only you dey work for DNA.!
However, when the foreign trips and other gbemu sources open up, we no dey hear that one o. Na so so smile smile we go dey see until you commot. and when you return nko, the smiling continues, until you light another fire on the mountain for yourself. You better take things easy this man, or oneday you'll just drop dead. It will then surprise you thatwork will go on without you.
As for me o, i have decided to leave you to yourself, I'll do whatever i feel i should do, but i won't be your slave anymore. You don't motivate me enough and you can't even guarantee me a slot here after my time is up. Not that you can't do it, but since it will mean you crossing managemnt, i doubt if you'll do it. You know what, even if you did, i wouldnt stay cos i know you only want me around so you can continue to benefit off my brains. (no More!)
I must thank you though using me the way you have. Now i have much confidence in my abilities and i dont think there's any challenge that i can face in any workplace that i cant handle. Thank You also for the contacts I've made through you (even if you only took me along so i could take minutes and fashion out proposals). Thank you for letting me take stuff for granted at the office whenever i feel like (blame yourself for depending on me so much) and you know what, i wont stop (LOL).
I still love you sha, and I'll be praying for you. Hope you learn that there's more to life than sucking up to your bosses at the expense of the people who work for you and because of whom management knows about you.
P.S: The next time you whine in my ears when i'm trying to work, ....................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home