Monday, September 18, 2006

hey, i'm blogging (Happy Birthday TS)

well with a lil encouragement from a friend, i'm getting my first real post off the ground.
(now how exactly is this supposed to go)
i guess i should start with a little intoduction. I'm me(as u well know). Born of the 15th Day of the Month of June of the best year this planet has ever seen. I'm cute ( should get a picture up soon enof, so u can verify for yourselves ), dark and intelligent ( well, if you've got it, flaunt it). i'm a little challenged on the muscular side (guess u cant have it all.) but i dont mind really. i'm kinda girly (at least thats what everyone else i know seems to think) but u know thats great too. i'm however not faggish and do not intend to develop any fagiish tendencies anytime soon nor in the future for that matter, so sorry guys, this one's for the ladies. I'm also very much in touch with my feminine side (Growing up with 4Elder sisters will do that to you). Now i know that not too many duded would say this (n i'm still not gay) but its something i'm proud of. I see it as something that makes me kinda special (and not freaky) and the fact that i have a host of female , excuse me, beautiful, classy take home to mama type, female friends must mean i'm doing something right).
I trained to be a drug know it all and i'm currently undergoing my ONE YEAR MANDATORY INTERNSHIP TRAINING (God punish whoever came up with that) with madam my face is on TV all the time DNA in the FCT. if you dont who that is, well, i aint telling. let me finish my one year first, then we'll talk.
yeah lets see, work, hmmmm! Work. I get to work with an army of married duddettes who love to gossip. its a miracle that i've not turned into a plumpy married woman yet, considering the amount of "married gama rays that i get exposed to each day". (Thank God for His mercies). at first it was fun but now i cant wait to get it over with. i'm so scared that the Lacadesical demon presently in control of them in the Civil Service will grab me too. Word of Advice : young dude or dudette, looking to a bright future, civil service, No Go Area. Figure it out!
i'll continue this tomorrow, but before i say bye bye, let me once again say Happy Birthday to one of the best friends I ever had. (Of course she's a lady). We've been friends since my first year in College but over the last six months, i've gotten to see a side of her that i never even tot existed. Truth is i always tot she was one big block of cold hard steel (LOL), but spending time with has proved/proven (cant quite make up my mind) me wrong. One of the most surprising things she did was the fact that on two Occasions when her siblings (Ladies o) came to visit, she literally left them in my care. She must have really had a lot of confidence in me (or maybe she believes i'm a faggot (LOL)) cos what my moma told me was that you should neva leave a grown chick with a grown dude in the same place all alone (dont blame the woman, she knows wetin she dey talk). Anyway, Thank God i pulled through on both occasions with flying colors (I think, i mean my head is till standing on my neck, and trust me, knowing eni ti mo ni (that is knowing who i have) i'm positive it wouldnt be if i had messed things up in any way.)
But trust mean old life, just as i was about to finish unravelling the mystery, she was whisked off by the flaming chariot of education. Now she's gone off to bros Tony's land to learn how to be like Mr. Bill gates. The funny thing is, I'm kinda missing her more than i expected. Guess I got to used to spending my time with her after work (especially when i dont want to pound yam) Hmmmmm, home, thats another story entirely. I'll tell you about that one tomorrow.
okay, Owo n romi (my hands are killing me). hope u enjoy this. its kinda fun sha. i think i will keep it up.

2 Comments:

Blogger Teva said...

You are totally off your socks!!!

11:02 PM  
Blogger Dedayo said...

@Teva: Thank You!

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home